Abstract Submission Guideline
A-PHPBA 2019 invites all interested individuals to submit abstracts for oral, poster, and video sessions through which we can share the most up-to-date research results and review challenging and interesting cases from around the world.
Abstract submission deadline
Abstract acceptance notice
Presenter registration deadline
The authors should choose one topic only for every abstract submitted. If an abstract fits into more than one of the topics below, choose the most appropriate one.
|Liver||Pancreas||Biliary||HPB General & Others|
|Benign disease||Pancreatitis||Gallstone||Endoscopy / Imaging|
|HCC||Pancreatic cancer||Benign neoplasm||Translational research|
|Non-HCC malignancy||Cystic neoplasm||GB cancer||Cost effectiveness / ERAS|
|Transplantation||PNET||Bile duct cancer||Others|
|Surgical technique||Surgical technique||Surgical technique|
Abstract Submission Process
STEP 1. Sign up
If you are already signed-up on this website, you can use the account for your abstract submission.
STEP 2. Submission and Confirmation
After your abstract submission, a confirmation letter will be sent to you via e-mail.
STEP 3. My Page
To review or modify your submitted abstracts, visit 'My Page'.
STEP 4. Acceptance Notification
An acceptance notification will be sent to you via e-mail on May 15 (Wed), 2019.
Abstract Submission Guideline
- All abstracts must be submitted via the congress website ONLY.
- When you submit an abstract online, your abstract will be automatically edited according to the congress submission format. It is the authors’ responsibility to review the submissions and correct them. Please proofread your abstract before completing your submission.
- If you do not complete the submission process, your information will be held in temporary storage until you return later to complete your submission. Please note that your submission must be completed before the submission deadline.
- A confirmation of receipt of the abstract will be automatically sent to the submitter and the presenting author by e-mail upon the on-line submission. Therefore, please submit the right contact details of the presenting author and corresponding author; otherwise the presenter will not receive important information about his/her presentation.
- The acceptance of abstracts will be notified by e-mail to the presenting author and corresponding author by May 15 (Wed), 2019. The information may also be found on 'My page' of the congress website.
- Upon acceptance of the abstract, presenting authors are expected to register and to present their abstracts. Abstracts will be published in the congress abstract book only if the presenting author is registered with full payment by June 15 (Sat), 2019.
- Only up to 10 authors including a presenting author will be listed on the abstract book.
- If online submission is not available, please contact the Congress Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Oral & Poster Abstract
- Abstracts should not exceed 300 words in length, and should be typed in English.
- No tables, graphs and images are allowed.
All Videos MUST be submitted in accordance with the guidelines below:
- Run Time: Maximum running time is 7 minutes. Your video must be no longer than 7 minutes.
Video quality must be more than 480p, SD (Standard definition): 720x480 (square pixel ratio).
Video submissions must be of good quality and submitted in final form.
Videos may not include advertisement or promotion of products. Commercial support may be noted as a credit at the end of the video.
Please submit your video using the following instructions:
[STEP 1] Youtube
- Please visit the Youtube upload page (https://www.youtube.com/upload) and login with your personal account.
- After login, click the Continue to Upload page button and upload your video as "Unlisted video." To find out how to upload as "Unlisted Video", please visit the link below for instructions. (https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/157177?hl=en)
[STEP 2] A-PHPBA 2019 Website
- Visit the A-PHPBA 2019 website video abstract submission page.
- An abstract/summary of the video must be submitted via our online submission system. The abstract should not exceed 300 words in length, and should be typed in English.
- Copy and paste the share link of the file you wish to upload on to the A-PHPBA 2019 website window and click the Upload Files button.
Contact for Abstract Submission